Network 2 internet access

G

I'm working at home using my computer at night that uses Smart bro as my internet provider. everything runs smoothly until just the other day I've problems with my connection. For some reason it just experiences in and out of connection. Now I'm just wondering if it has to do with this thing that is written at the lower part of my PC that says: Network 2 Internet access. What does this mean, do I have 2 connections here? Is the reason why I'm experiencing such craziness in my connection? Please let m e know as soon as possible cause it's affecting my performance at work. Thanks. You can e-mail me at roche3489@yahoo.com for your answer. Thanks. Bye-bye.

If you only had the connections issues recently, have you checked with your IPS for issues? Network 2 is just the name Windows gives to your network adapters, and sometimes after re-installing them it tends to name them Network 2, Network 3, etc.. even for the same connection. Do you get the message "Limited of no connectivity" on that icon when your internet drops out?

TRENDING THREADS