Question Network adapter not working.

ghostvengance80

Reputable
Jun 30, 2017
So my network adapter is the Realtek RTL8811AU and it stopped working yesterday. I went to my device manager and in the USB category it says device has stopped working because it has reported problems (code 43). I assumed this was a driver issue and so I tried to update the driver but windows keeps telling me that I have the most up to date driver (6/21/2006) which is incorrect. So I can’t install any of my new drivers and I can’t connect to the internet to automatically update what do I do to fix the problem?

ghostvengance80

Reputable
Jun 30, 2017
So my network adapter is the Realtek RTL8811AU and it stopped working yesterday. I went to my device manager and in the USB category it says device has stopped working because it has reported problems (code 43). I assumed this was a driver issue and so I tried to update the driver but windows keeps telling me that I have the most up to date driver (6/21/2006) which is incorrect. So I can’t install any of my new drivers and I can’t connect to the internet to automatically update what do I do to fix the problem?