Network Adapter

My monitor is too dark. I tried to adjust the lightness and darkness, but
it would not work. I then ran a diagnostics of my system. The results state
that my network adapter failed. The DefaultIPGateway, DHCPServer,
DNSServerSearchOrder, IPAddress, WINSPrimaryServer, and WINSSecondaryServer
all failed. Do the results of the diagnostics have to do with the darkened
monitor? How do I adjust the lightness and darkness of the computer screen?

Ash

yellow_angel07 wrote:
> My monitor is too dark. I tried to adjust the lightness and darkness, but
> it would not work. I then ran a diagnostics of my system. The results state
> that my network adapter failed. The DefaultIPGateway, DHCPServer,
> DNSServerSearchOrder, IPAddress, WINSPrimaryServer, and WINSSecondaryServer
> all failed. Do the results of the diagnostics have to do with the darkened
> monitor? How do I adjust the lightness and darkness of the computer screen?

The netwrok adapter shouldn't have anything to do with your screen. What
kind of Display adabpter are you using(Nvidia, ATI, integrated[scoff])?
LCD or CRT Monitor?

I've got an nVidia FX5200, and it has a built in setting that allows you
to colour correct, rotate the screen, contrast, darkness, virtual
desktops, the works! There probably is a setting somewhere in your
display properties that should help.

Post with followup or clarification, please :)

I have an Intel (R) 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller.