Network basic question

I have just set up a wireless network using a Netgear WGT 624 router.

I have out a WG311T card in the computer base and the wife's Toshiba
satellite A50 laptop was wireless enabled.

Question:

I have a HP printer plugged (USB) into the base. Can the laptop send docs to
the printer via the base? or do I need to add a wireless connection to the
printer?

Thanks

Gary

On the base comp. goto Printers and faxes and and share the printer with a
share name. You should find a hand underneath the printer icon.

On the laptop goto Printers and Faxes and click on Add a printer. Follow
through the wizrad and opt for Network printer. Either browse for the printer
or type in the name of the printer like \\ip address of the base\printername
then it will detect the printer and install the drivers here on the wireless.
You will get an icon for the printer here. You are done

Note: If the wizard is not able to find the network printer then make sure
both the comp. are in the same workgroup and they are able to ping each
other. Firewall
might blocking them from pinging or seeing each other.

Hope this helps you.