network/ethernet controller not working

SUPERIORPRODOGY

Reputable
Dec 24, 2015
ok so i use to have windows 10 but something happened that made the system not boot up, so i borrowed a fresh clean copy of windows 7 ultimate from a friend, and when i installed windows the Ethernet nor the network controllers are working

pls help me

Dec 5, 2014

Download 3DP, and it will include all the drivers for every Ethernet/Wireless adapter. or go to your computer manufacftuer's website and download it from there

Why I said to get on another computer and download them. You have been helped. I have given you the correct answer, but I can't do it for you.

Dec 5, 2014

We have. Don't you have another computer? Or get a friend to help you. BadActor is right. We have helped you. Both of us have given you answers, but you need to do the work.

SUPERIORPRODOGY

Reputable
Dec 24, 2015
ok yeah i know im sorry is that i didnt realize what you said because i was so desperate and angry
but the thing is that sure i could download them on another computer and put them on a usb and walaa but the problem with that is that not only the network/ethernet is not working but the usb ports are not working either and i can assure you that is not physically damaged

Dec 5, 2014

2 solutions, of which one is not applicable

1. Copy the files over network, which you cannot do because you lack the proper driver.

2. Use an SD card. However, in my experience in installing windows, the USB ports ALWAYS work. But the SD thingy doesn't.

If you have a spare HDD lying around, and your system has more than one SATA port, download the files on that Spare HDD, and plug it in. This can be very complicated, and can result in a few problems.

When you go into Device Manager, (Win + R Key, then type devmgmt.msc) do you see any Yellow triangles?