Question Network/Internet issue with new PC and Win 10

Oct 21, 2019
Hey all, I just finished building a new PC using a USB Win10 key. I was able to boot up and start Installing Windows 10, but it got stuck at "Let's connect to the Internet/Network". Never gave any options except "skip this part", so I skipped it and finished the installation with no issues. Now, however, I have no clue how to connect and searching online was no help. I tried the troubleshoot, but it says "Windows did not detect any properly installed network adapter. Please re-install network drive."

So I never connected, nor was it detected during installation. I did make sure the cables were plugged into the router, even restarted the router. Any help?

bniknafs9

Honorable
Jan 21, 2019
if your computer specially your motherboard is brand new it might be that the network adapter's driver is not with the latest version of windows 10 . the trick is to use the included dvd or usb flash and install the card drivers .,

Oct 21, 2019
Crap! It is a newer motherboard, Asus Rog Maximus Formula XI. It came with a dvd, but no USB unfortunately (I chose not to install a optical drive too! Ugh!).

I did look at Device Manager to see Network Adapters, but only ones there are those 8 different WAN miniport ones.