Network Path not found

We just got a new PC on the network. First one with WinXP. I joined it to
the domain, but when I try to access it over the network it says "network
path not found". What am I missing?

In another issue, when I try to push the installation of our anti-virus
client it says Admin$ share is not accessible. When I look on the PC,
Admin$ is there. I think this is probably related to the issue above.

Server is Win2000 Server.

Carlos

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

If this new PC has XP Service Pack 2 installed on it, be aware that per
default Windows Firewall is enabled and that might just prevent you from
accessing that PC from the network.

george