Network printer / spoolsv.exe

Hi!
I have problem. My MS Word 2000 opens document approximately 15 sec. CPU
usage increases up to 99-100%. While first document opened , other opens
quickly.
When i kill process spoolsv.exe , documents opens normaly , but computer
don't recognize network printers.

How can i resolve this problem?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Word if the problem
only occurs with this application?
www.coribright.com

"Steppy" <Steppy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
> I have problem. My MS Word 2000 opens document approximately 15 sec. CPU
> usage increases up to 99-100%. While first document opened , other opens
> quickly.
> When i kill process spoolsv.exe , documents opens normaly , but computer
> don't recognize network printers.
>
> How can i resolve this problem?

Reinstall didn't help