Network Problem - What Happened??

Thrawn

Hi there - I've had a wireless network setup for over a year now, and have
had no issues at all - until yesterday. Suddenly my main computer cannot see
the network at all. I've tried to repair the connection, and view all
networks numerous times, and it is not showing up. The base station appears
to be working fine, and the computer it is hooked up to can connect to the
internet just fine. It is model MSN-500. When I do a search for networks, a
network named "Blue" shows up with very low signal strength, but I have no
idea what that is. My network does not show up at all. I even moved my laptop
right next to the base station to see if it was a signal issue (which I've
never had). I have made no changes I am aware of. Although there was a
critical update done after these issues arose.

Any ideas?? I'm lost :( Thanks!!

Thrawn

OK - even though no one responded yet, and update: Uninstalled everything
yesterday, and still could not get it to work. Watched some TV, and decided
to try it one more time. Ran the Network setup Wizard, and voila! It worked -
Signal Strength was "Very Good". I was so happy - rebooted, and everything
still worked. Went to bed, tried it this morning, and it's not working again.
Confused?? It must be hardware. Right? Any thoughts - please??