Network System Driver

megalizardfish

Reputable
Jun 19, 2014
This program randomly installed on my computer today. This had no publisher, and my computer has become infected with offerswizard. I cant get offers wizard off of my computer, does this involve the network system driver deal? When I tried to uninstall it, A message popped up, saying that it would make my computer reboot and any systems involved would no longer work properly... What do I do

dhark

Reputable
Jun 20, 2014
the same exact thing happened to me uninstall message and everything

edit: i am completely risky and dont really care what happens so i yolo-ed removed it and offerswizard leaves the computer as well. Nothing happens to your computer and you dont even have to restart your computer contradicting the fake "uninstall risk"

cola

Reputable
Jun 20, 2014
When i try to uninstall, Norton message comes up and notes the below, but the Network System Driver program is still listed.

:Category: Download Insight
Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Path - Filename
6/19/2014 9:00:29 PM,Medium,Download Insight detected launch of au_.exe,Removed,c:\users\craig\appdata\local\temp\~nsu.tmp\au_.exe

cola

Reputable
Jun 20, 2014

Thanks. I used the Revo uninstaller awhile ago, after my Norton wasn't able to uninstall the "network system driver".