I've been searching and searching and coming up with nothing. I need a
NETWORK TCP/IP BOOT for my USB jump drive. I have several boot disks
but converting them to the USB Thumb Drive isn't working. Does anybody
know of a good one that is easy to configure.

My Thumb drive I have is bootable but getting it to see the network has
been nothing but a headache.

I've tried Barts. but I can't get it to work with the Thumb drive.
http://www.nu2.nu/bootdisk/network/

I really like this one (ultiboot) but getting it to work with new
network cards is a pain.
http://home.no.net/helgeww/bootdisk/ultiboot.zip

Help!!