Question Networking issue in Win 10 related to display refresh rate and animation speed

Jul 9, 2019
Hi everyone,
For the past few days i have been suffering this issue on my win 10 1903 machine.The problem presists on 1803 and 1809.The issue is that my display runs at 60 hz normally but supports 75 hz(rr=refresh rate).I achieve this rr by going into the custom resolution settings of my gpu(Amd rx 570) and adding the max resoution with 75hz rr.But when i select this refresh rate in windows display properties,my wifi card starts to malfunction.It dosent connect to any network but still shows them.Now if i keep my rr at 60 hz,the entire windows gui(animation,window movement,progress bars and circles)become very choppy.I am a gamer and a high rr is important.Can anyone tell me how to fix this and is any one else also suffering from this issue.Bottomline is that i have two options,increase rr and and enjoy smooth windows ui and no wifi,or keep rr the same and use wifi properly with choppy animations.
My pc specs:
CPU:Intel xeon w3680
Tower:Hp z400 workstation
Ram:16gb ddr3 1333
Gpu:amd radoen rx 570
Win 10 is installed on intel ssd.
Thanks in advance.

Jul 9, 2019
I will say that it is also related to color depth.the default is 12bpc but at high rr thr color depth is reduced to 8bpc.If i manually reduce the color depth at stock rr then same thing happens.