Netzero Email issues

Im not sure if this is the right place, but I do enjoy these forums, in short. I have a ps3 account with a mistyped email so I cant access it on pc to add funds. So I decided to make the email that corresponds to it. it is netzero and I know they are an ISP but I just want the email. So in short, am I going to end up getting charged for this? I have no interest in their internet as obviously I have my own. But after making the account It said something about a billing address and I could not go back. I have no credit cards or any payment linked to the account but Im afraid Im going to get a bill in the mail, for an Email that I wont ever use, and cant close, as i cant log in anymore. Also it didnt work on ps3 anyway. Attempting to contact them requires my account to get on to support, which I cant do.

Solution
NetZero does offer a free, web-based email service if that's all you want; they only charge you if you choose either of the two "Megamail" upgrade options. It would in any case be almost unheard of for internet or email services to be charged via a bill sent to your address, it's almost invariably charged to your bank, debit-card or credit-card account which guarantees payment (pretty much).

Since they don't have your bank or plastic details, you cannot be charged. If you need convincing further, see their page which says their email service is free (under "Free Services", bottom-right): https://store.netzero.net/
NetZero does offer a free, web-based email service if that's all you want; they only charge you if you choose either of the two "Megamail" upgrade options. It would in any case be almost unheard of for internet or email services to be charged via a bill sent to your address, it's almost invariably charged to your bank, debit-card or credit-card account which guarantees payment (pretty much).

Since they don't have your bank or plastic details, you cannot be charged. If you need convincing further, see their page which says their email service is free (under "Free Services", bottom-right): https://store.netzero.net/

Solution