[SOLVED] Never ending stuttering issue!!! I'm broke

Feb 25, 2021
Well, im again asking for help, with new updates.
I have same problem as this guy: https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/frametime-spikes-stutters-fps-drops-in-all-games.268705/

I did same fixes like he did ( I did maybe twice as much fixes than he did). Also im fixing this issue for half of year now, i spend by fixing this issue more time, than i played in last 2 years.

Im that much broke of it, that i almost wanted sell my pc and buy console ( but who want pc with stuttering right?)

Today i tried switch gpu to 1650 super ( same issue)

I already tried switched :
RAM
GPU
CPU
SSD sata to SSD Nvme m.2
Tried if it will stutter on another monitor and i even tried my TV.
Also tried Today unplug 3. 0 usb cable from case.
I dont have money, and enough life power to try switch last thing = Mobo, PSU

But i just started Today monitor every component with msi afterburner, second to second to know what is happening.

And i was testing Rainbow six siege, as always fps drops from 144fps to 140fps or below, with freeze and frame time Spike.
And i took a look at msi afterburner monitor. And at the same time when stutter occured my "GPU power %„ went down from 65% to 32% and then back to normal. With no gpu usage drop, with no load limit Spike, and without high Temp.

So its not GPU
I tried plug pc directly in wall
Tried different PSU cable
Tried switch display port

And yes temps are good, and im also have G-sync monitor ( yes i tried to disable g-sync)

So in this case, it could be my PSU, but my PSU is only half year old, and also this stutter happend in games only when something new happend. Things like :
League of legends : minions spawn, first kill etc....
R6: enemy team discovered bomb, got flashed
CSGO, fortnite, rocket league, minecraft : these games stutter all the time.
So also its pretty weird that high gpu usage games runs good with few stutter, and low demand games stutter most. I still thing i just have something set wrong in bios.
And i dont trust this issue is because of my PSU.

Well in bios there is so much thing that i do not know whats doing, im fammiliar just with overclock, boot, cpu functions Tabs. So there is maybe something enabled what cause my problem.

I know, like always nobody will not trying to fix my problem at all. But I would be really thankfull for help.

And dont waste time by asking for temps, drivers update or power managment, these things i already done.

Im already in deeper fixing like interups, msi V3 etc.....
Thanks
:specs
Ryzen 5 3600
Gtx 1660
Samsung 980 Nvme
Apacer sata ssd
500w Silverstone essencial 80+
Msi b450m-a pro max
Patriot viper Steel 3200mhz 16GB C16

Solution
Assuming you tried maximum performance mode in Windows, have you tried balance with minimum processor state of 10%?

Psu should be fine but isn't all that decent.

Run userbench site test and link to results page. Don't copy/paste results, just link it please.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Assuming you tried maximum performance mode in Windows, have you tried balance with minimum processor state of 10%?

Run userbench site test and link to results page. Don't copy/paste results, just link it please.

Solution
Feb 25, 2021

Well thank you so much for reply.... Well if i will send you benchmark tomorow is it okay? It is 3:am here, and i have another 6 hours of trouble shooting behind me. Is there something like DMs? Or you can contact me on discord man (Pajman #8182). That PSU was really favorite in my country in 2020. Most our gaming web Pages did review about it. So i bough 500W version of if, because Wattage calculator app, showed that i need 350W to run my computer.