Never Settle Reloaded, havent received Crysis 3 key.

burns94

Honorable
Nov 3, 2012
Hi, I recently purchased a gpu which came with the never settle reloaded bundle. It comes with two games which are crysis 3 and bioshock. Bioshock isn't out yet so i know i wont receive the key for that yet. But i have not been sent the key for crysis 3 yet. I have emailed amd support but have not got a reply, does anyone know how long it takes to receive the code? thanks

Woodlore

Honorable
Mar 13, 2013
Hi,

I recently bought a GPU with the same games package

Make sure to check your junk/spam. My conformation email and key went into my spam folder even though AMD was on my safe list. I got the emails fairly quickly after registering the deal with AMD.

Hope you sort it out.

:)

burns94

Honorable
Nov 3, 2012

Thanks for the response, there are no messages from AMD in my spam as i have been checking in the spam folder aswell as the inbox.

bofforrt

Honorable
Mar 19, 2013
I have been waiting 5 days, entered my coupon code and got an email confirming registration but no key for Crysis 3 . Have emailed AMD twice with no reply.
They need to get there act together.

sageofaxiom

Honorable
Apr 17, 2013

it is not crysis 3 your geting it is crysis 3 blood dragon and u will get that key once it is a released game

Godmademedoit

Honorable
Apr 22, 2013

Erm.. That's FARCRY 3: Blood Dragon, not Crysis. Totally different game. And the AMD bundles change so although some people may get Farcry or Tomb Raider or whatever with their bundle, other people get different games.

I've also got my Crysis 3/Bioshock codes from a 7950 I just bought, Bioshock just generated a steam code but Crysis said that my code would come as soon as it was available and I too have been waiting ages for it, nothing in my spam mail either. Seems like they've screwed up somewhere, unless the issue is on Origin's side of things.