Question new 2060 or AMD 2600x overheating? PC beeping

Feb 20, 2019
ASRock X470 master sli/ac mobo -brand new
AMD Ryzen 5 2600x - brand new
Asus ROG strix RTX 2060 - brand new
corsair vengence 3000 16bg
Corsair 1000W psu
7 case fans, mostly corsair -All non pwm somehow, which means all spinning full speed... (which I want to upgrade to pwm noctua soon but out of money atm)

The gpu is overheating very quickly. I just installed this gpu along with a new mobo and cpu yesterday. I reset windows 10. I started downloading apps and drivers, and the nvidia driver was giving an install error so it wasn't installed for a couple hours. During regular/non-gaming use of installing programs using light browsing, my PC started beeping and I quickly shut it off. after checking it, the gpu was very hot. After a short time I turned it back on to check led's for error codes. nothing, seemed fine.
Today it just happened again after my PC has only been running a few hours installing stuff. When my PC started beeping again I shut it off and again the gpu was too hot. after turning it back on I saw that the fans weren't spinning. I realize they're not supposed to turn on til it gets hot, but the gpu was still quite hot. So I let it cool and then downloaded the TweakII software and furmark, and monitored CPUID Hwmonitor also. Everything seemed ok while idle. I forced the fans to come on in the TweakII app (turned off 0dB) and monitored for another 10min (and I saw the fans spinning now). I then ran a stress test with furmark and the temp escalated quickly to 60 from 30, at which point my PC began beeping at me again and I had to shut it off. Just last week my old PC was beeping at me and then the gpu gave a burning smell. (so now I'm very nervous of beeping) I had to replace a dead cpu and gpu, and just replaced the mobo with them because the mobo caused it, I believe. I'm also using the heat sink that came with the AMD RYZEN 5 2600X because I'm nervous my water cooler died also and don't know how to check it yet. But since I haven't OC'd anything beyond stock it shouldn't be necessary.
All the fans work. I have 7 fans. 2 blow straight onto the gpu from side panel. 2 intake in the front. 3 exhaust at the top and back. I had the old parts for 3 years before it died.
Why is it overheating being only 1 to 2 days old? I'm about to send it back, but I want to know if maybe it's my fault.
Or maybe it's not, and my pc is warning me too soon? I didn't see anything else over heating, but a couple TMPIN's are much hotter than the rest. Most are under 30C, but one is 65C on all 3 (HWMonitor), another is 40. -while idle with nothing running but tweak and cpuID.
I'm no expert in temperatures or voltages. there's no trouble LED's lit on the mobo. Any help please?

EDIT:
Ok, I just figured out is was my pc case contol module beeping because it detected my CPU temp went over 48C. The thermometer for the CPU is on the backside. there are a couple other temps in HWmonitor for TMPIN that are also 65 or higher. I did a cpu burner in Furmark and sever temps jump over 75, one jumping to 111C.
Is this anything to worry about?

Last edited: