Question New 4K TV for gaming £3-400?

Mondo_1

Commendable
Aug 11, 2017
Hi all I’m seriously stuck on which TV to buy for my Xbox one X my recent sony decided to give up the ghost.

I’m considering;
Hisense H43A6200UK
LG 43UK6500PLA
Samsung UE43NU7020

Out of these three which one would you guys recommend most?

Input lag is major but I do enjoy call of duty etc so obviously I’d like to keep it down.
It will be solely used for gaming, movies on my Xbox and anime on my Xbox.

I’m not a major TV guy so picture quality doesn’t have to be amazing just the best bang for my buck.

Reliability would also be great but I’m not going to sway my decision based upon it as I’ll probably get a guarantee.

I’m hesitant on Hisense as I’ve never owned one nor know anyone who has but they seem to be reviewed great!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

mihaisoroiu05

Reputable
Dec 2, 2018
I know that LG is making quality electronics from washing machine to smartphones and when it comes to displays they they are on the top of the market
And I don't like samsung soo I don't know what to say about it
You chose

crystalcity

Proper
Dec 5, 2018
Which ever one looks the best. I'm not sure theres a better way since brands don't make their own panels, and makers sometimes change which parts they use within a model number's production run. I game on a 43" 4k tv and I like it a lot. Glad I got one. I think I black fridayed it for $230ish picked up. I also recently setup a game system on triple 1440's and I do miss the extra height of the 4k when I use the trip.

Also, I'd want to pick it up in person. Even if I didn't get a shattered screen I'd forever be wondering what drops that thing went through to getting to my porch.