Question New AMD GPU RX 590 stopd working

Jan 2, 2020
Just bought new pc with RX590 GPU. I instaled win 10 on pc and used it for a few hours. Shut it down and when i come back to using it, the monitor shows that ther is no signal. My monitor uses VGA but my GPU uses DVI-d. I have VGA cable conected via adapter to card and it worked but after 2h of not using it, it wont transfer signal. What do you think is the problem? Somehow GPU died_

Jan 2, 2020
Update!
I found out that it works fine during the day. When I try to turn it on at evening, it won't send picture to monitor. I can log on my Microsoft account and communicate with Cortana. Some ideas? What could be the reason?

Jan 2, 2020
Just bought new pc with RX590 GPU. I instaled win 10 on pc and used it for a few hours. Shut it down and when i come back to using it, the monitor shows that ther is no signal. My monitor uses VGA but my GPU uses DVI-d. I have VGA cable conected via adapter to card and it worked but after 2h of not using it, it wont transfer signal. What do you think is the problem?

Update!
I found out that it works fine during the day. When I try to turn it on at evening, it won't send picture to monitor. I can log on my Microsoft account and communicate with Cortana. Some ideas? What could be the reason?

TRENDING THREADS