News New AMD Radeon GPU Driver Drops With Noise Suppression Tech, Major OpenGL Performance Uplift

Sleepy_Hollowed

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2017
That's excellent, I hope it's better than nvidia's noise reduction, that one is very aggressive and sometimes outright quiets certain accents.

I had been using it for a while until I heard how others caught the audio in a recording and decided not to, and instead use the meeting software.

Reactions: artk2219
That's excellent, I hope it's better than nvidia's noise reduction, that one is very aggressive and sometimes outright quiets certain accents.

I had been using it for a while until I heard how others caught the audio in a recording and decided not to, and instead use the meeting software.
When Nvidia Broadcast works, it's great... but I have been having issues where I get a lot of audio distortion and dropouts. I'm not sure what the deal is. I might have to see if AMD's noise removal does better, and I applaud the fact that it can be used without requiring Tensor cores. Too bad it's not open source!

Kamen Rider Blade

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2013
When Nvidia Broadcast works, it's great... but I have been having issues where I get a lot of audio distortion and dropouts. I'm not sure what the deal is. I might have to see if AMD's noise removal does better, and I applaud the fact that it can be used without requiring Tensor cores. Too bad it's not open source!
Maybe you should go ask AMD to make it "Open Source"

Reactions: artk2219