News New AMD RX 6500 XT and RX 6400 GPUs Listed With 4GB of GDDR6

Based on the last generation of 4GB GPUs, anything intended to be a meaningful upgrade over those really should have 6GB.

If they put only 4GB on them to make them unusable for ETC mining, I hope they at least put a full 4.0x16 interface so the GPUs can more effectively offset their memory handicap using system memory.

Navi 24 based gpu already down to x8 only. Don't be surprise if AMD will limit this further to x4 lol

hannibal

Distinguished
Well. Fast enough for mice sweeper! Best gpu you can most probably buy below $500 ;)
These are the low, low end gpus that is sure, but Maybe they cost less also. It is nice to see GPUs that cost only $499 for a while...

InvalidError

Titan
Honestly if they can get RX 580 performance on a low profile 75w card, that would be a very nice upgrade for many people with power supply or chassis limitations.
I have a 650W Titanium-rated PSU and turned down a friend's RX580 because I like my practically silent GTX1050 more than the RX580's extra performance. I'd love to have something more current-gen with 6GB of VRAM in a 75W trim.