[SOLVED] New and first build LEDs on, fans spinning, no monitor display

Feb 18, 2019
I put together a new PC to replace a old one that my family owns, and when I power it up the LEDs on the front light up and the fans on both the CPU and PSU spin, but no monitor display except "entering power save mode." Also there is no POST. Can someone help?
I used
Computer case: Fractal design Core1000 USB 3.0
Motherboard: Asrock A320M-HDV
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with integrated Vega 8 graphics
PSU: Corsair CX series 450 watt
RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 8GB 2*4GB DDR4-2400
SSD: Sandisk ultra 3D NAND 250GB
DVD player: LITE-ON Black SATA DVD-ROM Drive Model iHDS118-104 8U

I am using a DVI-D cable to hook it up with the monitor. I am quite new to this so can anyone tell me what I could have done wrong? Thanks.

Solution
Turned out that the RAM was just not seated properly. Took it to micro center and they sorted it out. If you are still having problems Zlurz, I suggest that you first re-seat the RAM, and if that does not work, take it to microcenter, the rest of the computer is working perfectly.

Zlurz

Honorable
Dec 5, 2013
Have the same issue, using the same CPU, aswell as 8gb of ram and an SSD, everything lights up and fans spin. But nothing on my monitor. Please let me know if you figure the issue out

Feb 18, 2019
I Just opened up the case to inspect the insides and I noticed that the RAM appeared to be slightly lose as in I was able to take it out without unlocking it first and some of the gold was still showing when it was fully in place. I don't know if it is supposed to be like that and if it has any affect on the POST or monitor display. Please let me know if it is supposed to be lie that and if it is not how I could fix it.

Feb 18, 2019
Turned out that the RAM was just not seated properly. Took it to micro center and they sorted it out. If you are still having problems Zlurz, I suggest that you first re-seat the RAM, and if that does not work, take it to microcenter, the rest of the computer is working perfectly.

Solution