Question NEW ARK 90 Lights acting strange

SkarMC

Commendable
Jul 10, 2020
Okay so this problem is strange, the New Ark 90 has lights that are controlled on the case using 3 buttons and sadly cannot be controlled from the motherboard, but I don't care about that since I just want it red. However, after a little bit of it being on or switched back to red, it will change to blue or green. When you restart the computer or recycle through them it seems to think it's still on red. How could I fix this or do you think it would be plausible/possible to replace the leds with other ones, I think razers strips are to bulky to work sadly.

Lutfij

Titan
There's no mention of the RGB controller's diagram or design in the manual for the case. I suspect the LED's on that entire unit are proprietary and not swappable with other strips. Might also want to stay away from Razer gear since they fail spectacularly.

SkarMC

Commendable
Jul 10, 2020
There's no mention of the RGB controller's diagram or design in the manual for the case. I suspect the LED's on that entire unit are proprietary and not swappable with other strips. Might also want to stay away from Razer gear since they fail spectacularly.
huh, I've never heard that about razer, most of my gear is razer. I think my case mentioned I could an LED strip, or maybe that was the mb, any idea what could be causing the lighting error?

TRENDING THREADS