Question New Asus G531GT Gaming Laptop's Sudden FPS Drops

Sep 10, 2019
Greetings guys, have a nice forum and day. I got Asus G531GT-BQ026T laptop 1,5 months ago. Some specs of the laptop are that: CPU i7 9th gen 9750H, GPU GTX 1650 4GB, RAM DDR4 8GB. My laptop is new but I got some fps drops since I got this laptop. My graphics card is set to Nvidia from its own control panel, also my laptop's power mode works on high performance mode. I tried two old games to just measure: League of Legends and Sniper Elite 2. I tried this game because this pc must run this old games smoothly on ultra settings without no problems. I am using Vsync to block screen tearing and high temperatures. Normally it must stay on constant 60 FPS but it drops to 55-58-59 etc. and it causes stuttering for a second, then it becomes normal. These drops are randomly occurs, not about only dense scenes like team fights or explosions especially. I removed my graphics drivers by DDU, then updated the latest version. Also I tried factory reset but didn't work. In addition to these, I tried to make graphics settings lower but this didn't work either. I am already using my pc updated. This device is new, because of that thermal paste and fan cleaning possibilities get eliminated. I measured instantaneous situations while playing by MSI Afterburner. CPU usage doesn't exceed twenty percent. Also, its temperature stays at average 65-75 degrees. GPU temperature is average 50 degrees, not more. Measurements look normal but there is a problem that triggers the drop. I contacted with Asus by live support and phone but they suggested me standard solutions and they told me to send the device to technical service if these solutions don't solve the problem. Sending a new device to the technical service is a little bit absurd. I will definitely send it at last because maybe it might be about the laptop's hardware failure but before sending it, I want to make sure that I tried all secured possibilities which I can try on my own. I will be waiting for your answers. Thank you for your attention...

Sep 10, 2019
Well fps drops are normal like 1%lows and 0.1% but the stutters shouldnt be there because gsync in enabled unless its framelatency stutters then its normal
The problem is really annoying on a laptop like that. Normally it should run very easily. I am searching and working on the problem but haven't solved it yet.