Question New(b) Build - HELP

Oct 20, 2020
Hey guys, hoping you can help me out. Would love if you would tell me exactly what parts to buy. I know there’s new CPU/GPUs out but don’t feel it’s necessary to spend hundreds extra to overkill, rather than buying the cheaper predecessors. Let me know opinions please.

Approximate Purchase Date: Black Friday

Budget Range: Rough budget of approximately €1,200. This can go higher depending if the upgrade output is worth the price

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Beginner streaming, Adobe software such as photoshop & afteraffects. Nothing too intensive after that.

Are you buying a monitor: No, currently have dual screen AOC 24B1XHS 23.8" IPS 1920x1080.

Parts to Upgrade: Build from scratch.

Do you need to buy OS: Yes, Win10 preferred.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Anywhere that will ship to Ireland. Amazon UK, Amazon Germany, open to suggestions.

Parts Preferences: Completely open to suggestions, I have no preference to intel vs. amd

Overclocking: Not necessary or essential.

SLI or Crossfire: No idea what this is, so no.

Your Monitor Resolution: 2 x AOC 24B1XHS 23.8" IPS 1920x1080

Additional Comments: I would like a window case with some RGB lights, room to improve, add & upgrade parts would be great too.

Games to be played: COD MW, COD CW, Arma 3, GTA V. Streaming essential

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: Used to PC Game, but looking to get back into it and would like to start streaming.

Lutfij

Titan
I wonder what happened to the suggestions made on this thread...
??

Quite honestly, the parts in the suggestion made by my colleague are good for what you intend to do.

Oct 20, 2020
Honestly, I’d be willing to spend up to €1,500 now. I’ve spent most of the day researching and trying different parts and seems like upgrading is worth it long term. Will post a build suggestion shortly, but feel free to help with a new budget of €1,500