Honorable
Apr 5, 2015
Specs:
Ryzen 5 2600
Msi b350 gaming plus
2x4gb ddr4 2400mhz gskill ram
Gtx 1050ti
Seasonic 520W s12 II

Tested the system out of the box, no post, no video signal. Already followed every step in "do this before post"

At first I thought it was the hdmi-vga adapter that wasnt able to show the post/bios, but I tried another card with vga and also no signal

Don't have a buzzer, but the board has diagnostic lights that are supposed to stay on if something is wrong, but they shut down after 1 or 2 seconds.

Tried the gpu in another computer, it works.

Tried another PSU, also no signal (with either gpu).

Took out all RAM and CPU and DRAM leds stay on, so I guess the diagnostics of the motherboard are working... Put only one DIMM and back to the beginning.

Dont have another cpu or mobo available to test. Is there any other test I can do do pinpoint the problem?

Solution
Just trying to get the simple silly mistakes out of the way so forgive me if you have already done this, but are you plugging the monitor into the GPU or the MB? You have to plug into the GPU or you won't get a video signal. Also does the MB have the latest bios? If not that could be your problem as well.

Gadhar

Reputable
Sep 26, 2016
Just trying to get the simple silly mistakes out of the way so forgive me if you have already done this, but are you plugging the monitor into the GPU or the MB? You have to plug into the GPU or you won't get a video signal. Also does the MB have the latest bios? If not that could be your problem as well.

Solution

Jose Luis Lopes

Honorable
Apr 5, 2015
I think you got it... Checked the SN now and the date of manufacturing is 1711(november 2017), and the BIOS with support for raven ridge was launched early 2018... Damm, back to the store, I think they can update the BIOS there, this build is quite urgent and cant wait for the kit I read about...