EVGA gtx 970 SC
G skill ripjaws V 3600mhz
970 evo m.2 ssd (500gb)
860 evo ssd (1tb)
Seagate hdd (2tb)
Corsair Cx750m Psu
Nzxt h510 case

Problem:Brand new computer turns on but displays nothing

I recently bought all new parts for a gaming pc (took the gpu from old system, but plan on upgrading to rtx card after having the money).
I built the computer carefully and wired everything with a friend more experienced than me. When trying to boot, everything appears to turn on (minus the rear exhaust fan that came with the case). I tried rewiring the fan to a new fan port, but it still doesnt turn on. So I assume that has to do with the bios.
When booting, the cpu ezdebug led on the right of the mobo lights up and turns off, but the other three dont light up at all.

I tried using one stick of my ram (in all four slots), I tried using a friends ram clocked at 3000mhz, tried using my friends gtx 1070, tried three different monitors. Tried HDMI and dvi from the gpu, tried to boot off the hdmi on mobo, double checked all wire connections. I figure either my mobo is dead, or my cpu is.

May 23, 2020
Might need to RMA the motherboard. Have you tried bread boarding it?
I just got the system back together after checking for bent pins, mounted the cpu cooler back on, and put connected all other parts. The computer booted thankfully. Idk if the cpu wasn’t making proper contact or what, but everything is working now. Im installing all the updates for windows. But the rear exhaust fan is still not spinning. So I think that might be the only busted part thankfully,. I greatly appreciate the help though!

I just got the system back together after checking for bent pins, mounted the cpu cooler back on, and put connected all other parts. The computer booted thankfully. Idk if the cpu wasn’t making proper contact or what, but everything is working now. Im installing all the updates for windows. But the rear exhaust fan is still not spinning. So I think that might be the only busted part thankfully,. I greatly appreciate the help though!
Sounds good