[SOLVED] New build constantly BSODing

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariusglock

Reputable
Jun 13, 2020
Hello.

I would like to ask a questions, what could be causing this. Just yeasterday i have build a new pc and event when while i was installing windows i had a BSOD System.Thread.Exception.not.Handeled

On the second try i managed to install windows normally. And then just random BSOD started while pc would runnfor a few minutes and crash. Got these BSOD messages while doing simple task like going to web browser or trying install windows updates.

SYSTEM.SERVICE.EXCEPTION
KMODE.EXEPTION.NOT.HANDELED
PAGE.FAULT.IN.NON.PAGED.AREA
IRQL.NOT.LESS.OR.EQUAL

im completelly at los here getting bombarded with BSOD randomly.

Specs:

Mobo: B450m Pro4 (new)
Cpu: Amd ryzen 3 3200G (new)
Ram: G.skill ddr4 2400Mhz CL17 2x8GB (using slots A2 and B2) (new)
Gpu: Amd asus strix rx570 4GB (worked fine on last system)
PSu: Ewent EW3907 500W (new)
Ssd: Generic SSD from my last system which worked with no problems at all.
Case: Antec nx210
Win 10 x64

Solution
PSUs are rarely the culprit here, but I'm not even comfortable with diagnosing the PC until you address the horror you're using to power this rig. This dodgy off-brand "500W" PSU only has 22A of +12V rail which means you have a 264W PSU (and not a good one). Colif's advice is good, but I'd be uneasy even turning this PC on in its current state. At the very least, remove the GPU and run off the integrated until this is fixed.
Status
Not open for further replies.