[SOLVED] New Build - Crash/freeze at boot screen

ctOSxCapa

Reputable
Jul 12, 2016
Finished a new build. Trying to install W10 off a USB. When the Windows logo shows up, the loading ring shows up. Loading ring circles 1.5 times and freezes every time. Made sure RAM, GPU and connectors are all properly connected. Tried only 2 RAM sticks then 1 and swapped them one by one. Tried different RAM as well. Tried another GPU. Tried a different storage drive. Tried defaulting bios settings. Tried a new USB with W10. Tried to get into Safe Mode with no success. Nothing works.

Specs

9600KF w/ Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Black
MSI Z390 Pro Carbon
EVGA FTW 980ti
850W PSU
1TB WD Green
32GB Trident Z @ 3200

I have not been able to find anything related to this concern anywhere. I have built multiple PCs installing Windows the same way and never had this issue before. Jayz2Cents did a video with a similar problem but with a 9900k. His issue was overclocking the 9900k. I did not try this. I have no idea where to go next. Thanks for any help.

ctOSxCapa

Reputable
Jul 12, 2016
You say you tried to get into safe mode, does that mean you completed a windows install? Which 9600K do you have, i9/i7/i6?
9600KF. Tried an install from USB onto the blank drive, it froze. I then cloned my personal rig OS to the SSD, froze again. I tried my dads W7 USB install, which I know works, freezes with that too.