Question New Build - Crashes In middle of installing Windows 10

Aug 10, 2020
Hello. Im building a computer to use a program named Baton which is a video QC checker. I have built the system to their specs and when i install windows i never get to the end of the install because it reboots. I have replaced the motherboard as well as ram and its still having the issue. I used pcpartpicker to put this together. I did at the begining get windows installed and was able to run some tests and then one day i was checking the display settings and it rebooted and kept doing this. So i reinstalled windows and thus had this problem ever since.

SPECS
CPU: AMD Threadripper 2970WX
COOLER: Noctura NH-U9 TR4-SP3 46.44 CFM CPU COOLER
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte X399 Aorus Pro ATX sTR4
MEMORY: Corsair CMK32GX4M2A2666C16 Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB)
STORAGE: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME
VIDEO CARD Asus Radeon RX 560-896 2GB Arez Video Card
Power Supply: EVGA 600 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply

Diddly

Distinguished
  1. Have you run a MEM test?
  2. Is the RAM using the XMP profile?
  3. Make sure all cables have been inserted fully - specially the power cables for the CPU.
  4. Make sure RAM is seated properly
  5. Boot with linux see if you come across any issues
  6. try with a different GPU?

Aug 10, 2020
  1. Have you run a MEM test?
  2. Is the RAM using the XMP profile?
  3. Make sure all cables have been inserted fully - specially the power cables for the CPU.
  4. Make sure RAM is seated properly
  5. Boot with linux see if you come across any issues
  6. try with a different GPU?
Ok so i installed Ubuntu and so far none of the issues i was having when installing windows are happening. I couldnt even get thru an install of windows. The problem is i need windows to run baton. Do you have any suggestions since i was able to run Ubuntu?