Question New build, fans start up lights start up but no display on monitor

Sep 20, 2019
I can't get my new computer build to show any display on the monitor. I've tried putting my power supply, SSD and graphics card in another computer and they worked just fine. Everything in the build is brand new except for the SSD that i'm using from my old system. I've tried reseating the rams, plugged monitor into both gpu and mobo, made sure that everything's plugged in a 1000x times

Any suggestions?

My build is:

MSI B450m Bazooka V2

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

AMD Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Pulse

Team T-Force Vulcan - DDR4 - 16 GB: 2 x 8 GB

2x ARCTIC P14 PWM PST

Thermaltake Versa H18 mATX

Seasonic Focus 650W 80+ Gold PSU

Lutfij

Titan
So your SSD being from the older build(which we don't know of it's specs)has the OS intact or was it wiped on the older machine? You might want to try breadboarding the system with only one stick of ram. Speaking of ram, which slots are they populating on the board?

Sep 20, 2019
So your SSD being from the older build(which we don't know of it's specs)has the OS intact or was it wiped on the older machine? You might want to try breadboarding the system with only one stick of ram. Speaking of ram, which slots are they populating on the board?

It was wiped with samsung magician, it's a Samsung SSD 860 Evo

My rams are in the second and fourth slot, I read the motherboard manual to make sure they were in the right place.