Question New build finished but nothing displayed on screen ?

Sep 5, 2021
Got my new build up and running but not getting anything to screen. Any help fixing this would be great.

Got my new build up and running but not getting anything to screen. Any help fixing this would be great.
Yeah, you need to provide more details about exactly what hardware is in the system.

As one possible suggestion though, if your system has a dedicated graphics card, make sure your monitor is plugged into a port on the graphics card, not one of the ports on the motherboard.

And if you are using integrated graphics instead, make sure the CPU you are using actually includes integrated graphics as many do not, even if the motherboard has ports for them.

Sep 5, 2021
We cannot offer helpful advice if you don't post what you are working with. Specs of the system would be super helpful.

My apologies. I only get my weekends to fiddle with my build. I have a gigabyte b550i mobo. Nzxt PSU, nzxt AIO, nzxt case, zotac GeForce 3060 12g card, ryzen chip.

I am going to try and flash bios again today. I am pretty sure my board comes set up for intel and The first time I tried was unsuccessful. Otherwise, I can’t think of any other problems except bad problems. Like a bad mobo or card. Ugh. Fingers crossed.