New build freezes after bios screen

Dec 5, 2018
So i installed a New mobo and cpu for My system today. I fire it up and pick my bootable USB in the boot menu. And now it freezes here https://imgur.com/a/b576jF6 (before even being able to install Windows 10)
I can navigate bios and all seems fine to a second time builder like me. Where can it possibly have gone wrong?

Specs:
CPU: i-5 9600k,
Cooler: cooler master 212 evo
Ram: corsair vengence led
Gpu: msi 1080ti gaming trio
Mobo: aorus z390 elite
Psu: corsair 650w

Kinda hard to tell. POST is ok, so CPU should be fine. I assume CPU temp is ok in BIOS (45 C or less?). Could be an issue with the USB. If you are using a blue or red slot (USB 3.0 and 3.1), try one of the black ones. Try another USB stick. Could be a RAM issue. I believe you can still put MemTest86 on a USB stick (have not used it in forever). And finally it could be a power issue (least likely, so last). You happen to have another power supply or a low power graphics card to test with?

Dec 5, 2018

Psu/ram should be fine since they are from My previous ryzen 5 1600 build. USB is unlikly since its brand new(got it in a normal USB spot Aswell). Could it have anything to do with needing to update bios?

While the RAM should be fine, it would be worth pulling one stick. You could have a bad slot on the board.

Just because the USB stick is new does not mean it can't have an error ... also, the data on the stick have been corrupted (bad copy) ... it's not likely, but something somewhere is wrong.

BIOS is compatible with 9600k if it is version F3 or higher. Would updating the BIOS hurt? No, give it a shot if you have one of the early ones.

Dec 5, 2018

Tried all ram slot with 1 stick (with Both sticks). I guess USB could be fucked. Yes its the f3 version. Basically Im down to updating bios (Very unlikley fix(?)) another USB (quite unlikley aswel(?)) or a bad motherboard?