Sep 21, 2019
Hello everyone,

I just build a new PC for my friend with following parts :

* Intel core i7 9700k
* ASUS Strix Soar soundcard
* Asus TUF Z390-Plus GAMING (Wi-Fi)
* Kingston HyperX FURY Memory (2x8GB)
* MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus X S 6G OC GPU

I reused his old 500GB SSD card with the build.

With the first startup in bios, everything seemed fine.
Bios recognizes all the parts well, so i tried to boot Windows 10 from his SSD.

When I did this the windows boot screen came on, but after 2 seconds, the spinning wheel freezes and i have to hard restart the PC.
I thought this was because of changing the mobo that windows froze, so I made a bootable USB.
However when I try to start from this USB, the same problem occurs.

I tried already to change settings in bios to boot in Legacy mode or UEFI mode, but nothing helps .. It keeps freezing at that spinning circle.

This is not my first build, but this is something I've never seen before, and I can't fix this one on my own.

So I'm calling the help of you guys. Does anyone of you have any idea what could be going wrong here, and how I can fix this?

A big thanks in advance!

Solution
Hello everyone,

• Intel core i7 9700k
  • ASUS Strix Soar soundcard
  • Asus TUF Z390-Plus GAMING (Wi-Fi)
  • Kingston HyperX FURY Memory (2x8GB)
  • MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus X S 6G OC GPU

When I did this the windows boot screen came on, but after 2 seconds, the spinning wheel freezes and i have to hard restart the PC.
I thought this was because of changing the mobo that windows froze, so I made a bootable USB.

I...
Oct 1, 2019
Hello everyone,

• Intel core i7 9700k
  • ASUS Strix Soar soundcard
  • Asus TUF Z390-Plus GAMING (Wi-Fi)
  • Kingston HyperX FURY Memory (2x8GB)
  • MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus X S 6G OC GPU

I tried already to change settings in bios to boot in Legacy mode or UEFI mode, but nothing helps .. It keeps freezing at that spinning circle.

This is not my first build, but this is something I've never seen before, and I can't fix this one on my own.

So I'm calling the help of you guys. Does anyone of you have any idea what could be going wrong here, and how I can fix this?

A big thanks in advance!
Have you tried updating to the latest bios? Also is there any way for you to rule out the motherboard? I’m having the exact same problem as you. I’ve replaced every component apart from the cpu. Try and rule out components one by one. By process of elimination you should find the culprit.

Solution