Question New Build freezing when not gaming/watching videos

Jeremopolis

Honorable
Jan 4, 2016
Here is a list of my computer parts. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/n2dq4s

My new build seems to be freezing. Previously the bios and windows boot would not recognize the m.2 ssd. after a bios update this was fixed. However, now the pc freezes at seemingly random intervals when browsing the internet or operating windows processes like settings. I have not had it freeze while a youtube video was running or in the ~4 hours i've played games so far. When it freezes, both my monitors display the last image they saw, but the keyboard and mouse are fully unresponsive- hitting ctrl alt del does nothing, esc does nothing. When i hit the restart button on my case, after around 10 seconds it boots off.

So far i tried a full reinstall of windows, as well as fully updating it including optional updates. I already know the bios is on it's most updated version This past night i tried leaving a youtube video on loop to see if it would freeze: it did not. And as mentioned previously, when playing elden ring for around a 3 hour stretch yesterday it did not freeze. I also left task manager and resource monitors open and left them there for a while to see if anything was going wrong in that area: they displayed nothing out of the ordinary for an idle pc: temperatures were all normal.