New build getting 10-15 fps on a simple game like cs:go

Billybusheyy

Commendable
Oct 19, 2016
I am not sure what the problem is bit i have been trying to fix this for about 12 hours straight now. I have tried almost anything google can throw at me but i cannot seem to find a fix at all. So yesterday i got my new parts in for my computer. I am still using my old HDD and GPU until i can afford to get a gtx 1070 in like a month. Anyways on my old dell xps 630i was getting an easy 100+ fps on csgo with high settings. Now with my new parts and a completely reformatted hard drive. Well actually twice now reformatted i can even attempt to play the game. I am starting to think its the cpu since the usage hits about 75% while playing the game but i could be wrong. i also ran an intel diagnostic test and all passed. The computer runs good all other times so far and seems to only be with the game. I am going to try other games when i get up tomorrow and see if i get the same results. let me know what you guys need , would love to get this fixed before dishing out more money on this system

* Also i hear weird distorted sturrering sounds in game almost like when a older computer locks up or freezes. its hard to describe the sounds

specs:
asus z170-a motherboard
intel i5-6660
gtx 650 ti boost
16gb of ddr4 ram
1 Tb HDD forget any specs on it

Billybusheyy

Commendable
Oct 19, 2016

I have dual monitors both hooked up to my GPU and dont even have my on board graphics drivers installed. So would that even be possible? Like i said i was running this game at 100+ fps with ease on a 8 year old computer

Billybusheyy

Commendable
Oct 19, 2016

no since my case doesn't have a cd drive, but yeah i got all the drivers off the website