Question New build has allot of issues and i am out of ideas

Mar 1, 2023
So i bought my new components and a new case and build my new system finaly!

But i have issues from the start. And it looked like its even worse now.

So my system:
Msi b650 tomahawk Wifi
Ryzen 7700X
Geforce 3080
G skill DDR 5 Trident Z5 2x 16 GB 5600MHz
NzXT X53
Case from NZXT aswell

I have played games for hours on this machine but sometimes this happend:
So at first the pc started sort of good. It takes a minute before you see the MSI loading icon and then goes to loading windows. (i think it takes a long time but it could be me)
But often, not everytime i am getting a blue screen saying .......

Then the computer restarts but nothing happens, the system is running but i have a black screen.
Then i have to hard reset it a couple of times and it starts running again.
When i hard reset my mouse and keyboard wont turn on as the machine stays in a black screen. sometimes i have like a white cursor in the upper left corner.

This happens sometimes.
Other times the machine wont start when i turn it on. and i have to hard reset it when it does this a couple of times.
(the EZ debug led goes red and orange for like couple of seconds and then they are gone)

i had the latest bios drivers installed. and even the latest beta.

I tried removing the Cmos battery to reset my bios and installed the latest version.
Tested my GPU in a friends system that is okay!

Tonight i turned on the system and needed hard resetting it. but after 10 times i gave up. Nothing happend and the EZ debug lights stayed orange and red.
What can it be? i am lost! all components are new. temps are good even when i play COD or other games.

Need some help with other suggestions.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

i bought my new components and a new case and build my new system finaly
Was this an upgrade? If so, did you reinstall the OS?

Case from NZXT aswell
What PSU are you working with in your build? NZXT have a number of cases on the market, which one are you working with?

Mar 1, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

i bought my new components and a new case and build my new system finaly
Was this an upgrade? If so, did you reinstall the OS?

Case from NZXT aswell
What PSU are you working with in your build? NZXT have a number of cases on the market, which one are you working with?

The only thing i had was the ssd and the 3080 GPU the rest of the build is new.
I did a fresh install i upgraded from 10 to 11, did a fresh install removing everything 3 times allready.

The PSU is Corsair RM 750x 750 W 80 plus Gold

The case is H510 black where the cooler radiator can be mounted in the front

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
As a first "try something easy" attempt, go into the BIOS and disable the fast boot option and see if this helps with anything.

Did you install all the required drivers from the motherboard manufacturers website and or the included disk or USB?

Go to Device Manager and see if there are any yellow triangles.

Check all your connectors and components to be sure they are plugged in properly. Make sure the RAM is fully seated.

What does your motherboard manual suggest this orange light means?

Mar 1, 2023
As a first "try something easy" attempt, go into the BIOS and disable the fast boot option and see if this helps with anything.

Did you install all the required drivers from the motherboard manufacturers website and or the included disk or USB?

Go to Device Manager and see if there are any yellow triangles.

Check all your connectors and components to be sure they are plugged in properly. Make sure the RAM is fully seated.

What does your motherboard manual suggest this orange light means?
When startup msi app is loaded and i have installed the drivers. in device manager there are no yellow traingles. Even got to the website and tried that aswel.

Connectors are plugged in correctly aswel.

The yellow light is Dram
the red light is CPU

Just did a DMos battery removal again for like 10 min, then used a usb to flash install the oldest driver for the bios again. just to test. and now the pc is running agian. Dont know for how long and need to test it if i shut it down. what happens when i turn it on again

Mar 1, 2023
This happens aswel, don't know if its something of a connection with the issue. When i am hard resetting the system and it starts up again, all my login credentials are gone. for example creative cloud and battle.net normaly or automatic login or only the email is in the login and i only have to put in the pasword. Now everything is gone. i have to re-enter the username aswel.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
A couple of other off the wall items to suggest.

Is your RAM on the QVL for the motherboard?
Are you sure your waterblock isn't too tight?

If it is currently working on 7D75v10 then leave it. I would assume that since your resetting for functionality that you aren't setting any XMP profiles or anything before booting?

Mar 1, 2023
I dont think the water cooler is too tight. It is a tight fit but they sell it als a pair. So would be weird if they do it like this. I didn't adjust any other settings like XMP profiles. Gonna test this more in the weekend. Didn't have time to test the reset properly yet.