Question New build help. Issues on boot up.

Alex Chapa

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2013
Here are the specs. Ryzen 7 5800x, msi mag tomahawk b550 max wifi, 32 gb 3600mghz corsair vengeance, xfx swft 309 6700xt, icue h150i elite capellix xt 360 mm aio. Corsair rm1000x psu, corsair mp600 1tb nvme. Attached a link with a video of my issue. Not sure what is going on. Reseated gpu multiple times tried 2 pcie cables and one pigtailed. Reseated psu cables made sure everything was snug and plugged in correctly. Only thing i have not done cause I dont have thermal paste was to check cpu for bent pins. Tried only one ram stick for both and both read correctly in bios. Tried hdmi cable instead of display cable. Bios is updated to latest version. Windows 11 updates up to date. Updated chipset driver to latest. Updated adrenaline and gpu to latest driver. Sometimes pc will actually boot to windows log in. I also have a pic where the gpu does not appear to be seated enough but don't know how to share it. Looks like the the plate that you screw to the case is preventing the card to really get in the slot.

Here are the specs. Ryzen 7 5800x, msi mag tomahawk b550 max wifi, 32 gb 3600mghz corsair vengeance, xfx swft 309 6700xt, icue h150i elite capellix xt 360 mm aio. Corsair rm1000x psu, corsair mp600 1tb nvme. Attached a link with a video of my issue. Not sure what is going on. Reseated gpu multiple times tried 2 pcie cables and one pigtailed. Reseated psu cables made sure everything was snug and plugged in correctly. Only thing i have not done cause I dont have thermal paste was to check cpu for bent pins. Tried only one ram stick for both and both read correctly in bios. Tried hdmi cable instead of display cable. Bios is updated to latest version. Windows 11 updates up to date. Updated chipset driver to latest. Updated adrenaline and gpu to latest driver. Sometimes pc will actually boot to windows log in. I also have a pic where the gpu does not appear to be seated enough but don't know how to share it. Looks like the the plate that you screw to the case is preventing the card to really get in the slot.
Windows clean install and not transplanted from another build ?