Budget Range: £500-£600

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming (MMO's) - Internet Surfing

Parts Not Required: Keyboard, Mouse, Screen, PSU (Corsair GS 700), OS

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: ebuyer

Country of Origin: UK

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Monitor Resolution: 1680x1050

Please best build for gaming MMO's thanks for the help... last budget was off limit so i need one on this limit xD

Thanks alot!

Ebuyer? Glad to hear it, i work there :p

As for the build, sounds like you really don't need a very powerful GPU for MMO's at 1680x1050. An HD 5770 1GB would probably be fine but maybe get something a bit better just to be sure. Doesn't seem like theres any point in going insane on the CPU either if you don't have a high end GPU. How about this?

i3-2100
1x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws
ASRock H61M-VS
XFX HD 6870
Coolermaster HAF 922
Be Quiet PP-530W
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
DVD Burner

That should come to about £500 and will breeze through MMO's and any other game for that matter (at 1680x1050)

With the extra cash i would either get a SSD like the Crucial M4 64GB or upgrade the CPU to an i5-2400, alternatively you could just not spend it :)

At the moment you should be able to play anything at ultra high settings smoothly enough at that resolution, when BF3 and Skyrim come out you might have to turn a bit of AA down or something but it should still run great.

Don't know if I'd call that a substantial improvement in quality, Be Quiet are a good brand for PSU's. Just as good as OCZ if not better tbh.

Maybe as a brand as a whole Be Quiet is better, but I'm talking about the two specific units mentioned in this thread. I can't say I have read a review of the Be Quiet Pure Power L7 530W that is of the same calibre of reviews that have been applied to the ZS series (not just one unit, but the whole range).

Oh ok fair enough, just realised he already has a Corsair PSU anyway haha.

EDIT: Maybe take out the PSU from my build and get an HD 6950 1GB instead of the HD 6870. Or you could get the i5-2400 instead of the i3-2100.

Just realised that for the full budget this would be pretty awesome:

i5-2400
1x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws
ASRock H61M-VS
Gainward GTX 570
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
CM Storm Scout
DVD Burner

Total: £597.39