New build Help!

Aleximus96

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2016
Hello, i bought Intel Pentium G5400 today, i am about to order Asus B360M-A Motherboard and 4GB of RAM, this is my budget limit for now.
I will not be using a dGPU and will run of off Intel HD 610, i have 2 primary questions.

1. Since i geuss the iGPU will be using 1GB of ram for itself, it leaves me with 3 GB for system, do you guys think that's enough ? (I will not be gaming, only 1080p youtube videos, and some microsoft office, also i will be instaling Windows 10 64 bit)

2. I never built intel system, do i need to instal some sort of intel control panel for iGPU like amd's Radeon settings, or do i even need to isntal drivers for iGPU?

Thanks in advance.

Solution
1) dont look at it that way, 4gb is fine .

2) building is an intel pc is exactly the same as an amd pc, just download the drivers after you have builed it and installed an os.
onboard graphcis are already turned on by the bios. no installing needed for that.
1) dont look at it that way, 4gb is fine .

2) building is an intel pc is exactly the same as an amd pc, just download the drivers after you have builed it and installed an os.
onboard graphcis are already turned on by the bios. no installing needed for that.

Solution