Solution
I would buy the 3200mhz RAM. It will actually impact performance, sleeved cables will look nice but don’t affect performance. You can buy your sleeved cables later and install them. You have a 240Hz monitor, you want every FPS you can get out of the system which the faster RAM will help with.
Mar 2, 2019
All ok except from the RAM which you should buy faster rated. Can you overclock 2666, maybe, maybe not. No guarantees it will be stable.
What do you suggest to buy? My mobo reaches the maximum frequencies of 3000 and 3200 in oc and from 2933 down even without. Taking them to 2666 saving almost 30 euros that I put aside for the sleeve cables or for the 2x0 ram. What do you advise me to do?

I would buy the 3200mhz RAM. It will actually impact performance, sleeved cables will look nice but don’t affect performance. You can buy your sleeved cables later and install them. You have a 240Hz monitor, you want every FPS you can get out of the system which the faster RAM will help with.

Reactions: EnricoT
Solution
Mar 2, 2019
Ok i decide to buy the 3200 model, but when i complete the build, i go in to the bios and what should I do to set them to 3200?

TRENDING THREADS