Question New build issues

SAgeMoonblade

Honorable
Sep 14, 2014
I am by no means an expert but I have built a few systems over the years. I just changed out the ram, cup, mono and gpu in my main computer and now this thing is fighting me all over the place.

Went from an old fx-8370 with a r9-290 to a 3900x.

New part list.
Aorus X570 ultra
Sapphire RX5700XT nitro+
Gskill ripjaws 32gb at 3600

Reused parts.
Ssd boot drive with windows 10
Evga 1000w supernova psu
2 mechanical mass storage drives

It keeps getting stuck on the Aorus launch scrweb where it says getting ready with the swirling Windows dots. I can get it to boot sometimes by resetting it and trying to repair but it seems to crash to random bsod screens after awhile. When it is up and running temps all seem good but the cup fans seem to be ramping up and down nearly constantly.

I have checked all the components to ensure they are seated, tryed messing with different memory modual arrangements, changed the xmi profiles in the bios and still seems to be stuck.

SAgeMoonblade

Honorable
Sep 14, 2014
After some trial and error I was able to get the new system to boot by using a fresh windows install on a different ssd and another ssd I had in a different tower. Both booted and ran fine but my original drive is still getting stuck during boot. That being said my original drive booted fine with some other old parts I had laying around and in my other working tower. I did try to run the windows 10 repair options but most seem to come up with an error and can't proceed.

Still need some advice on getting my original drive working with these new parts please. The drive I am having issues with isn't very old. 512GB mushkin eco2.