New build, lights and fans on, but no post or display - Ryzen 1600/MSI B350

kross036

Distinguished
May 15, 2011
Hi everyone. So I just put together a new build/upgrade from my old machine, but I am having some problems with getting anything to boot. When I turn the machine on, everything lights up (the GPU, motherboard, internal lights, etc.), and all fans spin up (CPU cooler, case fans, GPU fans). The EZ Debug LED lights up at the start, but then goes off, and does not stay lit for either RAM, CPU, VGA, Boot.

At this point, nothing displays on my monitor. I have made sure to run a cable to my Gpu. I have tried both a DVI cable and HDMI cable, both which were working fine with my previous machine. I have waited probably 5-10 minutes at least, and still nothing has come on the screen. I can't imagine that I am having an issue with my GPU, because it was just working fine on my previous build.

I have unplugged and re-plugged both the CPU power pin connector, as well as the mother board power connector. I have tried booting with both ram sticks removed, which then gives me a debug LED error for ram. I have tried booting with only one stick of ram, in both the A2 and B2 DIMM slots, and this still made nothing appear on screen (I did this with both sticks of ram). I have also removed and re-seated my GPU as well.

What is my next step at this point? I

System specs: Ryzen 5 1600, MSI B350m Mortar, 2x4gb DDR4 Patriot Viper 4 3000mhz, Gigabyte GTX 970, 650watt Antec Earthwatts