New Build Loses Video or Turns Off in BIOS

Jan 7, 2019
Hi everyone,

I just completed my build and I’m having strange issues.

CPU: Ryzen 2600x
Mobo: Asus Strix x470-f
RAM: Gskill TridentZ RGB 3200 cl16
GPU: Sapphire Vega 64 reference
PSU: Seasonic prime ultra titanium 750w
SSD: Samsung EVO 860 sata

I have the GPU and CPU on a custom loop.

When I power on my system I get the ROG emblem and states “press f2 or del for bios” I’ll press either of the keys and enter the bios. I can stay in the bios for about 10 seconds or so and then will lose video signal but system remains on.

When entering BIOS board runs through initial boot Q LEDs; DRAM LED (Yellow) turns on and shuts off. CPU LED (Red) turns on and shuts off, VGA LED (White) turns on and shuts off, it then goes to the BOOT LED (yellow green) light stays on followed my a loss of video signal.

All bios settings are on default/ no change have been made.

If I don’t press any key at the ROG emblem it will goto my flash drive to install windows, it will cycle through the Q LEDs successfuly and then lose video signal.

Also sometimes instead of losing video signal it will just shut off but the standby power led will remain lit, and the computer will not turn back on without removing power first.

In the few seconds I was in the bios I saw some interesting things, vcore voltage would hover around 1.45-1.5 that seems pretty high? CPU temp hovers around 45C and the dram voltage would be at 1.2v and that seems low? My ram clock speed is also only running at 2133 and they are on the QVL. Also my chassis fans and cpu fans say N/A?

I tried using 1 stick of the 2 in each slot and it did not help. I also tried removing the battery for about 5 minutes too.

What should I do?

Here’s a snapshot I got of the bios:
https://imgur.com/a/dleUZJH

Update:

Verified that it’s not the monitor or hdmi/DP cables. Tried a hdmi cable to gpu and same issue. Monitor works fine when I plug in my laptop.

Jan 7, 2019
I already tried all the display ports and the hdmi port, same issue occurs.

Next I will try using my old gpu this will prob have o wait till the weekend when I have more time to disassemble the water loop.

I also bought a mobo speaker should arrive Friday, you think it will help?