[SOLVED] new build, lots of problems.

Devildjinn

Honorable
Jun 4, 2015
Hello,
i have recently got back into pc gaming from roughly a 2 year break, and decided to upgrade my rig a little bit, currently i have :
i5 6600
mobo ga b150 d3h
gtx 1070 aero itx
16gb ddr4 corsair vengence 2133mhz
cmx 1000 psu 80+ bronze
kingston 240gb ssd and WD 1tb hdd
all running on my samsung 4k tv via DP to hdmi

everything went together fine, loaded a fresh install of windows 10, booted into windows as usual, and thats when the nightmare began.
have been getting alot of BSOD, all at random times. SYSTEM_SERVICE EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys) MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE.
also noticed the system has been very buggy in general, chrome will crash a lot (aw snap) or crash to desktop. Chorme was a nightmare to install, failed to decompress on installation.
nvidia drivers took me 15 attempts to download, 7zip crc failure
screen randomly flashing
when i finally got things somewhat stable, i tested a few games, the division,rise of the tomb raider and heaven benchmark, all of them will crash to desktop after a brief period.

things i have tried to rectify this:
fresh win 10 install
ddu with a fresh nvidia driver install
ddu using windows display drivers
chkdsk (no errors)
crystal disk HDD (checked out fine)
sfc \scannow (files checked out fine)
uninstall and disable hdmi audio
bios up to date
windows memory diagnostics (checked out fine)
stress cpu (max out at 70c)
windows up to date
Installed everything on a new board intel 110i pro itx, exactly same issues.
currently running memtest86, will leave it over night.

Nothing has worked, and am at a complete loss.
the only new parts in this build are the gpu and the ram. everything worked perfect before i bought these. When i bought the ram, the store gave me a discount on it because it was previously opened, perhaps a return because it was faulty?

would really appreciate some help from someone more experienced than myself, i have built several systems before this, and have never come up against such a buggy system.
please help!!