MOBO TUF B450m Plus Gaming
Ryzen 7 2700x
520gb m2
3t hdd
16gb Ram
Radeon RX470 4gb gpu
Internal 24x Super Multi M-Disg Support DVD Burner
750w Gaming Quiet Blue LED Fan PSU Sata ATX PSU PCIe

Queston: Do I install everything before turning on for the first time ?

Solution

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
what you don't need to connect on the first boot is both ram sticks, the dvd drive, hard disk

the rest must be connected, specially the gpu, because the cpu doesn't have a integrated gpu

if you have not build a pc before, check everything twice, cables connected to the motherboard mostly

usually i don't use dvd drives anymore, last one i bought was in 2004, so that is dead technology now

after all works, then check where you should put the second ram stick, the hard disk, dvd drive, then proceed to install windows10

Nov 8, 2019
what you don't need to connect on the first boot is both ram sticks, the dvd drive, hard disk

the rest must be connected, specially the gpu, because the cpu doesn't have a integrated gpu

if you have not build a pc before, check everything twice, cables connected to the motherboard mostly

usually i don't use dvd drives anymore, last one i bought was in 2004, so that is dead technology now

after all works, then check where you should put the second ram stick, the hard disk, dvd drive, then proceed to install windows10
I will install as u said then proceed with your next steps here is the link for the PSU

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-750W-7...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Reactions: atljsf
Solution