[SOLVED] New build, no beep no display

Jan 29, 2019
I just built a PC with Ryzen 5 2600, Radeon 560x , MDI 450 pro M2 , Corsair vengeance 8gb 2400, EVGA 500w 80plus PSU.
I initially got vga white led constant , added GPU now I get could led, vga and boot led turn on and off one by one (just once) then they stay off. GPU fan Rus for a couple of seconds and then turns off for like 5-7 seconds and then turns on for a couple of seconds.
Can't seem to figure out what the issue is. I've unplugged and replugged everything , yet no display. Tried other monitors, vga, HDMI cables. Tried vga& HDMI on Mobo and HDMI on GPU as well.
Any suggestion helps.

Solution
Only plug it into the GPU going forward as you'll never get any video out of the motherboard since your chip doesn't have on board video.

Strip it down outside of case with cpu, GPU, cpu cooler and only on stick of ram in correct slot per the motherboard manual. See if that'll boot

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
Only plug it into the GPU going forward as you'll never get any video out of the motherboard since your chip doesn't have on board video.

Strip it down outside of case with cpu, GPU, cpu cooler and only on stick of ram in correct slot per the motherboard manual. See if that'll boot

Solution