Question New Build: No display being detected. Motherboard stuck on white VGA light

Nov 26, 2020
So I have a gigabyte 3080 OC Gaming graphics card, a TUF gaming x570-plus motherboard, an AMD 5600x CPU, Trident Neo 2x 8gb Ram and a 1200 PSU.
When I boot up, everything comes on. (LEDs, Fans, etc) but I get no display to come on. All the monitors have been confirmed to work. I just installed the 1200 PSU due to thinking the PSU was the issue. (That's obviously not the case). When I do boot up the machine, the motherboard has LED lights that come on. Its normally goes through the motions and cycles through orange (CPU), red (RAM), white (VGA), and Green (Booting Device) . I know that all the hardware works since I do have replacement parts to test everything. I've found that the issue arises when replaced my 1080TI with the new 3080. When the 1080TI is plugged in, it boots just fine. But as soon as I replace it with the 3080, I get stuck on the white light. I've tried switch off the power, taking out the 3080, booting with no GPU. Powering back off and reinserting the 3080 with no success. There's been a few times, where I could get the display to come on but that would only last for maybe 10-30 seconds. I've already tried replacing the motherboard, which didn't work. It almost sounds like there's a compatibility issue between the 3080 and motherboard? I know the 3080 works due to working on my previous system... Anything would help me at this point!

Nov 26, 2020
After upgrading the mobo to version 2802 (the most current that isnt a beta), im still experiencing the same issue with the white LED on the motherboard.