[SOLVED] New build, no display to monitor

Sep 6, 2019
Hi all,

I'm attempting a first build with new hardware but keep getting a 'no display signal' on the monitor.

Hardware
Motherboard: Asrock X570M PRO4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Graphics card: AMD Radeon 5700XT
PSU: Cooler Master MWE Gold Full Modular
RAM: Corsair DDR4 Vengeance RGB Pro 2x16 3200
SSD: Samsung 9700 EVO Plus 1 TB
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62

When Switched on
All components that should light up light up, and all fans are running.

Post Status Checker
First the above two lights turn on and stay on for 10 seconds, after which they turn off. Fourth light flashes. Third light turns on and stays on for 3 seconds, after which it turns off.
I reckon this means that the CPU, memory and storage are functioning normally.

Display troubleshooting
When I connect the HDMI to the graphics cards the monitor picks up the signal but moments later the monitors default 'no connection' notification is displayed.
I've tested it on another monitor and got the same issue.

I've also looked at the "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist.

I'm could really use some help here.

Thanks in advance,

- Marcel

Solution
Since RAM LED still on when RAM installed, I would firstly test different model. The one you're using might be supported only after a BIOS update.
Sep 6, 2019
Thanks for the prompt reply Alexoiu,

From the top, the first two LEDs turn and stay on, computer shuts down and restarts after a few seconds. And this loop is repeated.

Sep 6, 2019
Yes, the RAM is correctly inserted. It clicks and the RGB is on. I tried three slots (the one closest to the CPU is blocked by the water cooling unit) and all seem to work fine. I currently do not have a different RAM model at hand. Any other suggestions I could test myself? Or should I bring it in to a repair shop?