• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

New build, no display with gpu or integrated graphics. Tried everything...

g_michael_k

Prominent
Feb 7, 2018
Hey everybody, I know this has been asked a billion times, and Ive read everything that I could about it. I just built a new pc for the first time, with a ryzen 5 1500x cpu, an asusprime 8350 plus mb, a 450 watt evga psu, and from what I can tell, it is booting, but then I get 1 long beep followed by 3 short beeps. This happens both with my evga gtx 1050 ti, and with my integrated graphics. I have tried everything that I read in the forums, short of switching out my psu, as I dont have a working one to test. I have reset the cmos battery, I have made sure and double checked all cables, and I cant figure out why I cant get a display. Anybody have any insight? I would be so greatful to get my build working!!
Edit: I dont really know what specs are helpful, but I would be more than happy to give any additional information!