Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys, I have just finished my build 2 days ago. When I power up the pc all system/cooler fans turn on led works, and the gpu spins up, but I get no display, screen just stays black. I have checked all wires, removed and reattached them. Cmos and jumper reset. Removed everything piece by piece to find the problem. The cpu debug light on my mobo stays on letting me know that that is likely the culprit. I do not have another system to test on. Is it my mobo or my cpu and need to know for return purposes. Would anyone be able to help me figure this out, or perhaps have a solution I havent tried.
Here are my system specs:
Motherboard: Msi Z390 Gaming Edge AC
Cpu: Intel i7-9700k
Gpu: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super
Memory: 2x8gb Corsair vengeance pro
CPU cooler: Corsair H100i rgb platinum
Nvme: Crucial p1 1Tb
Psu: Corsair RM 2019 750w gold
Monitor MSI Mag 27c curved

Solution
The troubleshooting sticky at the top of the forum was created to troubleshoot this type of problem. If you perform every step in the checklist it should help you narrow down what is causing the problem. There is a link to the checklist below.
The troubleshooting sticky at the top of the forum was created to troubleshoot this type of problem. If you perform every step in the checklist it should help you narrow down what is causing the problem. There is a link to the checklist below.

Solution
Mar 19, 2020
Does your monitor not display "No Signal"?
Can you bring up the monitors on screen Menu?
Do you have the input set to HDMI?
Have you tried booting with the onboard video?
I have done all of the sticky thread. I get a flash of no signal then the monitor goes black. The input is set to hdmi. No onboard video on mobo, tried anyway with gpu out.